Positive Intelligence Program
Discover and Register for My Next PQ POD
6-Week Mental Fitness Journey
Erika Slater CH
“Your mind is your best friend. But it can also
be your worst enemy ” - Shirzad Chamine
“Why did I do that?” you say in your head. You knew it was wiser not to, but you went ahead anyway.
You ate it. You drank it. You smoked it. You said it. You avoided it. Even though you knew it wasn’t in your best interest long-term, you did it! You listened to the “devil” on your shoulder.
Those pesky saboteurs can derail us and cause us much misery & self-recrimination, leaving us to “try” and do better tomorrow. Still, we don’t do anything to get a different result.
The positive intelligence program can help you develop the mental muscle to stand firm when you need to and when to give compassion when you've crumbled. Not just to yourself but to others too.
"The six-week journey to train your mind and build mental muscle..."
Personal development often provides insight that can improve short-term behavior, but sustained change comes from building strong mental habits. It takes practice to build that strength – continued practice to maintain it like a physical muscle. This is why Shizard Chamine developed the PI Program and has honed the program over many years, helping thousands of individual and their families like you. The tools provided have to pack a strong punch in a short time to fit busy and demanding lives - with some taking as little as 10 seconds to produce results.
The positive intelligence training is delivered via videos and an app on your mobile phone or an iPad. As you progress through the six weeks, the App will release each day's exercises.
Every time you practice mental muscle building, your efforts are recorded so you can track your progress over the entire course of the program.
The six-week program will guide you through building the three core mental muscles of focus with 15-minute daily practice, a weekly video, and weekly access to a session with your PQ Pod which is facilitated by Erika Slater CH.
PROGRAM OVERVIEW - WHAT YOU GET:
You will need a mobile phone (iPhone or Android) or an iPad, to participate in the program as there is a special PQ App you'll need to download.
Each week for six weeks you'll get the following materials, support, and progress checking:
- Each Saturday you'll receive access to the weekly training video. This video is also broken down into smaller bite-sized chunks if watching an hour-long training is not possible for you. It's suggested you access this through the PQ App but you'll be able to watch this on desktop/laptop if you prefer.
- Each Sunday you'll receive an invite to attend your assigned PQ POD which is a small group - 5 people including a facilitator - where you can check in with your other POD members. You'll be able to give or receive insights, successes, and challenges from the previous week.
- Each day you'll be sent in the App 15 minutes/day of app-guided practice that enables you to establish mental muscles (neural pathways). These exercises are bite-sized to fit your busy schedule and customized based on how you self-sabotage.
- You get access to the audio version of the Positive Intelligence book. If you prefer to read the book, then you can download and begin reading chapters 1-8 of Positive Intelligence. Past students have found reading a couple of chapters a week is a great way to get familiar with the foundational principles and language that the PI program is built upon.
LOGISTCS AND INVESTMENT:
The next POD of 5 people starts April 3rd, 2022 and continues thru May 15th, 2022
The POD Meets Each Sunday @ 7 PM on Zoom for 30-minutes
The cost of the Positive Intelligence Program is currently $995.00 if you sign-up at Shirzard Chamine's site. But since I run a POD, I can make it more affordable and the cost to join my POD is a one-time payment of only $300.
This means with everything you get in the 6-weeks the cost to you is only $7.14 per day.
HERE'S WHAT TO DO NEXT...
With only 5-slots available I'm expecting my next PQ POD to fill up quickly. If you're ready for a major change and to "kick your saboteurs out the door" and achieve both success and happiness then I urge you to register for this program below… Today, before you leave this page. Because time has a way of slipping by, and if you come back later to register, there may be no spots left.
If you know you want this program now, then don’t delay but grab your spot today and get the tools and techniques to make the difference you want to make in your life in 2022.
- To sign-up for this program complete the form below and Press the Orange Button to Submit.
- You'll be automatically taken to the payment step.
- Once payment is confirmed you'll receive a confirmation email and a checklist email containing details on zoom call dates, how to download the Positive Intelligence mobile app, and the next steps in the program.
- Stay tuned and watch your email.
For now... just relax and ensure you take the free assessment survey to uncover your personal "saboteurs." You can find the private assessment form by clicking here >>>
ABOUT YOUR JOURNEY POD FACILITATOR
Erika Slater has been helping clients overcome their stop smoking and weight loss saboteurs in her hypnosis practice since 2004. Erika received her training and certification in Hypnosis from the National Guild of Hypnotists. Erika is the owner of Free At last Hypnosis and is located in Cape Cod, MA.
Erika has completed the Positive Intelligence Program developed by Shizad Chamine herself and is authorized to run PQ PODs.
If you have any questions about this program and if it is right for you then please drop me an email at email@example.com or call me at 508.269.0109.
Erika Slater, CH
Free At Last Hypnosis
Mashpee, MA 02649